Frequently asked questions
1. What is the deadline for registering my child?
2. What equipment does each player need to bring with them?
Each player requires their own ball glove, protective ball helmet, hat (preferably blue) and water bottle.
All players must have their own protective ball helmet which they are required to wear while on deck, batting and running the bases. Softball players must have a full face cage on their helmet. Softball players that are pitching must wear an approved protective face mask/guard when pitching (this is supplied)
Baseball players must wear a protective cup as mandated by Baseball Alberta. All players are encouraged to wear baseball footwear and grey or white ball pants.
3. How do I get a copy of my receipt?
A copy of your receipt is accessible through your family Ramp Interactive Registration account. Login to your account, under account menu select transaction history. There you will find all transactions for all athletes. Select PRINT RECEIPT for the transaction you are wanting a receipt for.
4. I have chosen to sell raffle tickets for my volunteer commitment and i have finished selling them. What do i do now?
Contact your team manager to find out what to do next.
5. How do I change my contact information?
Your family Ramp Interactive Registration account can be updated at any time. Under account menu select the category you wish to update.
6. I have registered my child and they will not be able to play. How do I request a refund?
You must contact the Registrar to request your refund at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Requests prior to April 15, 2022 - Full refund minus $25 admin fee.
Requests from April 16 to May 10, 2022 - 50% of registration refunded minus $25 admin fee.
NO refunds after May 11, 2022
7. I have questions or concerns about team staff. Who do i contact?
Please email us at email@example.com or contact our President Ali Fyith at 780-689-9457.
8. I have other concerns that are not about team staff. Who do I contact?
You need to talk to your team Manager, they will bring these to the necessary person/s and use our Associations communication plan.
9. It is the end of the season and I need to return my child's jersey. What do I do?
Team managers are in charge of collecting jerseys for their team. It is the parents responsibility to check with their team mangers and find out the date they need to be returned to them.
LLBMBA does not collect jerseys outside of this process. Jerseys that are not returned with the team manager by the deadline will not have the deposit fee refunded.