LLB Minor Ball Volunteer Policy 2022
We are run by a small group of volunteers that work to make every season safe and fun. We need your help to make our season a success and to help with fundraising initiatives.
Whether you can help out for a few hours, or all season, volunteers are always appreciated in every capacity. We know your time is valuable so we truly appreciate your assistance!
Below is a list of volunteer positions we are offering this year.
All players in softball and baseball are required to pay the $100 volunteer fee*. Please note this is one per family.
Bingo volunteer -
- 3 volunteers per date
- working in the cage (not on the floor)
- handling money
- current (as of Feb 12) rules at the hall include "all volunteers in the cage must wear a face mask"
- after completion of your bingo you will be reimbursed your volunteer fee
- only 1 bingo per family
- based on first come first serve (registration needs to be paid in complete)
- BINGO dates:
- Thursday February 24
- Thursday March 17
- Sunday April 3
- Friday May 13
- Sunday June 12
- Friday July 29
- SIGN UP HERE BINGO SIGN UP
Raffle tickets - More info to come. Ticket pick-up tentative date is our Kick-Off BBQ in April.
- sell 1 books of 20 tickets for the cash prize raffle
- when all your tickets are sold they are to be returned to your team manager prior to the Year-End BBQ
- volunteer commitment deposits will be refunded 2 times over the season;
- if they are handed in by May 28th; refunded sent out for June 1st
- remainder is refunded at year end with the jersey deposit fees
Team Staff - Find out more about Team Staff here Team Staff Info
- Each team has:
- 2 Assistant Coaches
OPT Out -
- pay the $100 fee and participate in neither bingo, raffle ticket sales or team staff
Our executive is looking for additional members. Please contact us if you are interested in any of the vacant positions. LLBMB Executive